Ribeira 7 - Boavista VIEW RIVER AND HILL
- SQM 55
Apartment in new building, tastefully decorated and very bright with panoramic view from Santa Catarina hill to the Tagus River. Located right next to Ribeira's famous Time Out Market, you will be close to a variety of trendy restaurants, shops, museums, cafes, wine bars, as well as the chance to get to know the most traditional and ancient corners of the city. Many possibilities of public transport in the surroundings.
In the apartment you will find:
- Room with queen bed.
- Living room with very comfortable sofa and dining table for 4 people.
- Bathroom with spacious shower.
- High quality cotton sheets and towels.
- Black out on the windows.
- Air conditioning and heating in all environments.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, fridge, microwave, oven, hob, toaster, coffee maker, iron, ironing board.
- Hair dryer.
- Cable TV with over 130 channels.
- High speed WiFi.
The Ribeira region has been revitalized in recent years and has become one of the most interesting tourist and commercial spots in the city.The delicious and famous Ribeira Market- Time Out is very close. There you will find all kinds of delights to take home as well as some of the best restaurants in Lisbon, run by renowned chefs.
You will be within walking distance of amazing places such as Bairro da Bica, Bairro Alto, Chiado and many others.
The apartment is also close to - but not within - the city's hippest nightlife areas: Bairro Alto and Cais do Sodré (Pink Street), as well as very close to the Tagus River.
If you have (or wish to rent) a car, there are excellent options for private garages around the apartment, the nearest parking being EDP 2 minutes' walk away and the Ribeira Market parking lot.
The location is also at the heart of all Lisbon public transport: buses, train to Cascais, metro to any point of the city - all within minutes walk. The airport is 15/20 minutes by taxi.
- 5 minutes walk to Cais de Sodré Station to Estoril, Cascais and Carcavelos beaches and Cais do Sodré River Terminal to Costa de Caparica beaches.
- 10 minutes walk to Bairro Alto, Chiado and Santos.
- 10/15 minutes walk to Rossio (train station to Sintra), Baixa, Terreiro do Paço (Praça do Comércio), Restauradores and Lapa.
In three minutes walk you will find two super markets (Dia / Minipreço and Pingo Doce), cafes, pharmacy, bakeries, newspapers and everything you need.
For those who love cycling, there is a bike rental shop very close to the building - Bike Iberia. You can cycle from Cais do Sodré to Belém! A beautiful path and totally flat, something rare in Lisbon.
1 Bathroom, 1 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
Sleeping1 Baby crib, Bed linen, 1 Queen bed, 1 Sofa bed
CookingBlender, Child's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchenette, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Central heating, Heating available
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Cable)
SanitaryBidet, Hair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousBuzzer, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Smoke Detector, Vacuum cleaner