RIBEIRA 9 - Boavista CONFORT AND STYLE
- SQM 110
Apartment in a brand new building, decorated with great taste and very bright.
Located right next to the famous Time Out Market in Ribeira, you will be close to a variety of trendy restaurants, shops, museums, cafés, wine bars, and with the possibility to discover the most traditional and ancient corners of the city. Many public transport possibilities in the surroundings. A perfect base to discover the entire central part of Lisbon on foot Near the Tagus River.
In the apartment you will find:
- Master bedroom with a private bathroom with Queen bed.
- Second bedroom with 2 single beds with the possibility of joining in order to become a queen bed.
- Living room with very comfortable sofas and dining table for 6 people.
- Work area with a long bench.
- 2 bathrooms with spacious showers.
- High quality cotton sheets and towels.
- Black-out on the windows.
- Air conditioning and heating in all environments.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, fridge, microwave, oven, stove, toaster, coffee machine, iron, ironing board.
- Hair dryer.
- Cable TV with more than 130 channels.
- High speed WiFi.
Other things to keep in mind
The apartment is located on the third floor, apt D08, with the building served by 2 elevators.
The Ribeira region has been revitalized in recent years and has become one of the most interesting tourist and commercial spots in the city. The delicious and famous Mercado da Ribeira- Time Out is very close. There you will find all kinds of delicacies to take home as well as some of the best restaurants in Lisbon, led by renowned chefs.
You will be a few steps from incredible places, such as Bairro da Bica, Bairro Alto, Chiado and many others.
The apartment is also close - but not within - the city's hottest nightlife areas: Bairro Alto and Cais do Sodré (Pink Street), as well as very close to the Tagus River.
The location is also in the center of all public transport in Lisbon: buses, train to Cascais, metro to any point in the city - all within minutes of walking. The airport is 15/20 minutes by taxi.
- 5 minutes walk to the Cais de Sodré Station, to go to the beaches of Estoril, Cascais and Carcavelos and the Cais do Sodré River Terminal, to the beaches of Costa de Caparica.
- 10 minutes walk to Bairro Alto, Chiado and Santos.
- 10/15 minutes walk to Rossio (train station to Sintra), Baixa, Terreiro do Paço (Praça do Comércio), Restauradores and Lapa.
Within a three-minute walk you will find two super markets (Dia / Minipreço and Pingo Doce), cafes, pharmacy, bakeries, newspapers and everything you need.
For those who love cycling, there is a bike rental shop very close to the building - Bike Iberia. You can cycle from Cais do Sodré to Belém! A beautiful and totally flat route, something rare in Lisbon.
2 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Workroom
Sleeping1 Baby crib, Bed linen, 1 Queen bed, 1 Sofa bed, 2 Single bed
CookingBlender, Child's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Heating available
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Cable)
SanitaryBidet, Hair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousBuzzer, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Safe, Smoke Detector, Vacuum cleaner