Excellent new and spacious apartment, full of natural light, in a quiet residential neighborhood, but in the heart of Lisbon. 2 minutes from Jardim do Campo Mártires and Jardim do Torel, 10 minutes from Av. da Liberdade, Baixa, Restauradores and many other places of interest. A few steps away from many shops, trendy restaurants, cafes, supermarket, transports and everything else a traveler could want to better enjoy this magnificent city. There is also a garage for your convenience.
Completely new and decorated with great taste, it is the perfect choice for those who want to be in one of the noblest spot in the city, with refinement, comfort and tranquility.
You can walk to the main attractions of the city, such as museums, theatres, cafes, shops, restaurants, bars, and, of course, the Tagus River.
The building has an elevator, so you don't have to worry about steps!
In the apartment you will find:
- Dining/living room with table for six people, comfortable sofa, a desk in case you need to get some work done and large cable TV with more than 130 channels.
- 2 balconies with magnificent views
- 1 suite with private bathroom and large closet for storage.
- 1 double bedroom.
- 1 complete bathroom.
- 1 social bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, Nespresso coffee machine and more.
- Cotton sheets, towels and everything else.
- Curtains and black-out in all rooms.
- Air conditioning and heating in all environments.
- High speed WiFi.
- garage space
The location of this apartment is fantastic for those who want to know Lisbon. Located in the Campo Mártires da Patria/Jardim do Torel region, you won't need to walk more than a few steps to enjoy the best.
Any questions, please feel free to ask us. We will be happy to help you in any way we can.
This apartment is the perfect choice:
- For a wonderful family stay: the comfort, tranquility and convenience that a five star hotel would give you for half the price. And the invaluable benefit of having your own living room, with the privacy of three bathrooms.
- For food lovers: the best restaurants are within walking distance.
- For those looking for shopping: the world's fashion brands in Avenida da Liberdade, the traditional retail area of Baixa and the fashion stores in Chiado, Bairro Alto and Príncipe Real are just a walk away or a short Uber ride.
- For tourism fans: move around easily and reach all the historical sites and best spots to admire the city's beauty.
- To explore the best places outside Lisbon: easy access to train stations to get there!
Wireless Broadband Internet
Libest Scenic 1
Credit cards accepted, Accessible 24/7, Elevator in building and Smoking not allowed
Parking & facilities
Kitchen & dining
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Heating & cooling
Air conditioning and Heating available
Bathroom & laundry
Towel-set and Hot Tub
Credit cards accepted
Smoking not allowed
Check in: 03:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM