Refurbished, beautifully decorated apartment on the third floor in a new building with only 6 units and an elevator. The apartment is spacious and bright with all the modern conveniences.
Located right next to the famous Time Out Market in Ribeira, you will be close to a variety of trendy restaurants, cafes, winebars, as well as the possibility to discover the most traditional and ancient corners of the city. Plenty of transport possibilities in the surroundings. A perfect base to discover the whole central part of Lisbon on foot, staying in the most refined accommodation. Close to the Tagus River.
The apartment has the following:
- Master bedroom with queen bed, television, work space and en-suite bathroom with a bath and shower in one.
- Second bedroom with 2 single beds (able to be converted to queen bed), television, work space and en-suit with shower.
- Spacious, open-plan living room with gorgeous, confortable sofas, work space with desk and chair and beautiful dining area with seating for 10 people.
- Kitchen fully kitted with SMEG appliances - dishwasher, fridge, microwave, oven, stove, toaster, Nespresso machine.
- Laundry room with washing machine, dryer, iron, ironing board and a third bathroom with shower.
- Large, comfortable terrace with lounge and dining area. Ideal to end your day or start with an "al fresco" breakfast.
- High quality cotton sheets and towels.
- Blackout on windows.
- Air conditioning and heating in all environments.
- Cable TV with over 130 channels.
- High speed WiFi.
- Bluetooth speaker
The Ribeira region has been revitalized in recent years and has become one of the most interesting tourist and commercial spots in the city. The delicious and famous Mercado da Ribeira- Time Out is very close. There you will find all kinds of delicacies to take home as well as some of the best restaurants in Lisbon, led by renowned chefs.
You will be a few steps from incredible places, such as Bairro da Bica, Bairro Alto, Chiado and many others.
The apartment is also close - but not within - the city's hottest nightlife areas: Bairro Alto and Cais do Sodré (Pink Street), as well as very close to the Tagus River.
If you have (or wish to rent) a car, there are excellent options for private garages in the vicinity of the apartment, the closest being Praça Dom Luis 1 underground parking, 1 minutes walk from the flat.
The location is also in the center of all public transport in Lisbon: buses, train to Cascais, metro to any point in the city - all within minutes of walking. The airport is 15/20 minutes by taxi.
- 5 minutes walk to the Cais de Sodré Station, to go to the beaches of Estoril, Cascais and Carcavelos and the Cais do Sodré River Terminal, to the beaches of Costa de Caparica.
- 10 minutes walk to Bairro Alto, Chiado and Santos.
- 10/15 minutes walk to Rossio (train station to Sintra), Baixa, Terreiro do Paço (Praça do Comércio), Restauradores and Lapa.
Within a three minute walk you will find two super markets (Dia / Minipreço and Pingo Doce), cafes, pharmacy, bakeries, newspapers and everything you need.
Wireless Broadband Internet
Credit cards accepted, Accessible 24/7, Children welcome, Elevator in building, Smoking not allowed and Suitable for elderly or infirm
Downtown, River and Town
Kitchen & dining
Blender, Child's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices, Toaster and Vacuum cleaner
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Heating & cooling
Air conditioning, Central heating and Heating available
Bathroom & laundry
Clothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine, Bidet, Hair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Bathtub, Washbasin and Bed linen
Buzzer, Fire Extinguisher and First aid kit
Credit cards accepted
Smoking not allowed
Suitable for elderly or infirm
Check in: 04:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM