Estrela 1 - Garden
- SQM 200
Only a few steps away from the beautiful Estrela garden, this very luminous and spacious apartment is the top choice for those who search comfort, serenity and charm in central Lisbon. A place to spend your trip in a elegant and familiar part of the city.
Decorated with lots of good taste by a famous visual artist the apartment has everything you need to fell home in a unique and charming atmosphere.
There are two bedrooms with big balconies, one office, three complete bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, spacious living and dining rooms with breathtaking view of the city and river Tagus.
The building dates from the end of the XIX century and it was recently renewed. It counts with very modern and complete infrastructure, a huge entrance hall filled with light and access ramps and two nice elevators (so no need to worry about stairs).
If you have (or intend to rent a car) we have a parking space! Something rare in central Lisbon. With no extra charges. So if you intend to use it, please, let us know when you make your reservation.
On the first floor you will find:
- Living and dining room with very comfortable couch and table for six, signed design furniture, Smart TV with cable and lots of channels.
- Independent home office.
- Fully equipped kitchen with cooktop, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster Nespresso machine, blender, washing machine and all cooking and serving accessories.
- Complete bathroom with a shower.
- Entrance hall with artistic interference.
On the second floor:
- Master bedroom suite with big balcony, bathroom with two sinks and a jacuzzi.
- Second bedroom with private balcony.
- Other complete bathroom with a shower.
The wifi connexion is in every room as the air-conditioners and heating systems.
Whant to know more?
- Estrela is the most adorable and family friendly neighborhood in Lisbon. A few steps from the building, you will be inside of the beautiful Estrela Garden, one of the nicest gardens in town, and on the impressive Basilica da Estrela, where is the first stop of the famous tram Electric 28.
- There is a Padaria Portuguesa (well known Portuguese bakery) right on the other side of the street and the closest supermarket (Continente) is in a one minute walk.
- In a 3 minutes walk you get to Largo do Rato, a square where you have access to all of the main lines of public transportation.
- In a 5 minutes walk you are in Principe Real were you find all of the trendy shops and restaurants.
- 5 minutes in the inverse direction and you get to Campo de Ourique, the chosen region by the young and connected people. Campo de Ourique is also packed by nice restaurants and interesting shops. There you find the Campo de Ourique market where you can buy food to take away, fresh goodies to cook home or a nice kiosk to eat in or have a drink.
- Everything is in a 10 to 15 minutes walk: The famous and bohemian Bairro Alto, Praça das Flores, Chiado, Amoreiras (and it´s shopping mall), Santos and it´s nightlife. You will be right in the center of everything but with unique safety and serenity.
3 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom
SleepingBed linen, 1 Double bed, 1 Queen bed
CookingBlender, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dish washer, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Heating available
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Cable)
SanitaryBidet, Hair dryer, Shower, Towel-set
LaundryClothes dryer, Washing machine