Ribeira 3 - Time Out Market
- SQM 160
This big 3 bedroom apartment is located in a recently built building with lots of natural light, a long balcony and wonderful view to the River Tagus.
In the most central place of Lisbon, where you will be walking distance to all main attractions that you might want to visit such as the theatres, museums, shops, restaurants, coffee shops, bars, night-life and, of course, the river Tagus.
We have two elevators in the building, so no need to worry about stairs.
If you have (or wish to rent) a car, we have a parking space with no extra charge! What is very rare in the city center. Although you will be so central you will probably not need much to use a car at all... If you wish to use it, please, let us know when you submit your reservation.
In the apartment you will find:
- Living room with comfortable couches.
- Dining area with table for 8.
- Extraordinary cotton sheets, towels and other linen included.
- Black-out curtains on the windows.
- Suite with a bathroom with shower and jacuzzi.
- Second bathroom with a shower and jacuzzi.
- + 2 bedrooms that have the possibility of being organized with two single beds or one queen-size bed each.
- Air-conditioning and heating in all the rooms.
- Balcony that covers the entire apartment.
- Fully equipped kitchen with washing machine, dish washer, fridge, microwave, oven, toaster, coffee machine, kettle, iron and iron board.
- Cable TV with more than 40 channels
- Free WiFi - High Speed Internet Service.
- Nice and bright working space.
The deliciously famous Mercado da Ribeira is just around the corner. There you can find all kinds of fresh goodies to take home as also some of the finest restaurants in Lisbon.
Just right by the side, but not in, the night-life districts of Bairro Alto and Cais do Sodré (Pink Street).
The apartment is in the center of all public transportation in Lisbon: Buses, Trams, Metro, Trains & Boats at 1 minute walking. Airport at 15/20 minutes by taxi.
- 3 minute walking distance from the Cais do Sodré Train Station, from where you can go to the beaches of Carcavelos, Estoril and Cascais and also the Boat Station to the beaches in Costa de Caparica.
- 5/8 minutes walking distance from Bairro Alto, Chiado, and Santos.
- 10/15 minutes walking distance from Rossio (train station to Sintra), Baixa, Terreiro do Paço (Praça do Comércio), Restauradores and Lapa.
At 3 minute walking distance, you'll find 2 Supermarkets, Dia/Minipreço and Pingo Doçe, Cafés, Pharmacy, Bakery, Newspapers and all you´ll need.
For those who love to cycle, there is a bicycle rental shop really close to the building - Bike Iberia. You can cycle from Cais do Sodré to Belém! A great circuit by the river and all flat, something rare in Lisbon.
Any questions you have feel free to ask. We will be very glad to help in any way we can.
2 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 2 Queen bed, 2 Single bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dish washer, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Heating available
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Cable)
SanitaryBidet, Hair dryer, Towel-set, Hot Tub
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine