Recently built building with lots of natural light and beautiful view in the most central place of Lisbon, where you will be walking distance to all main attractions that you might want to visit such as the river Tagus, theatres, museums, shops, restaurants, coffee shops, bars, night-life.
We have two elevators in the building, so no need to worry about stairs.
If you have (or wish to rent) a car, we have a parking space! What is very rare in the city center. Although you will be so central you will probably not need much to use a car at all... If you wish to use it, please, let us know when you make your reservation. Parking is recommended for compact cars only.
In the apartment you will find:
- Living room with dining area with table for 4.
- Extraordinary cotton sheets, towels and other linen included.
- Electric black-out on the windows.
- Bathroom with a shower and jacuzzi.
- Air-conditioning and heating in all the rooms.
- Very comfortable and big couch + an extra couch in the living room.
- Fully equipped kitchen with washing machine, dish washer, fridge, microwave, oven, coffee machine, kettle, iron and iron board.
- Cable TV with more than 40 channels
- Free WiFi - High Speed Internet Service.
- Nice and bright working space.
The deliciously famous Mercado da Ribeira is just around the corner. There you can find all kinds of fresh goodies to take home as also some of the finest restaurants in Lisbon.
Just right by the side, but not in, the night-life districts of Bairro Alto and Cais do Sodré (Pink Street).
The apartment is in the center of all public transportation in Lisbon: Buses, Trams, Metro, Trains & Boats at 1 minute walking. Airport at 15/20 minutes by taxi.
- 3 minute walking distance from the Cais do Sodré Train Station, from where you can go to the beaches of Carcavelos, Estoril and Cascais and also the Boat Station to the beaches in Costa de Caparica.
- 5 minutes walking distance from Bairro Alto, Chiado, and Santos.
- 10/15 minutes walking distance from Rossio (train station to Sintra), Baixa, Terreiro do Paço (Praça do Comércio), Restauradores and Lapa.
At 3 minute walking distance, you'll find 2 Supermarkets, Dia/Minipreço and Pingo Doçe, Cafes, Pharmacy, Bakery, Newspapers and all you´ll need.
For those who love to cycle, there is a bicycle rental shop really close to the building - Bike Iberia. You can cycle from Cais do Sodré to Belém! A great circuit by the river and all flat, something rare in Lisbon.
Any questions you have feel free to ask. We will be very glad to help in any way we can.
Wireless Broadband Internet
Accessible 24/7, Children welcome, Elevator in building, Pets not allowed and Smoking not allowed
Kitchen & dining
Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator and Toaster
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Heating & cooling
Air conditioning and Central heating
Bathroom & laundry
Towel-set, Bathtub and Bed linen
Pets not allowed
Smoking not allowed
Check in: 03:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM