Chiado 3 - Picadeiro Square
- SQM 120
This two bedroom apartment is located at the Largo do Picadeiro, beside São Carlos National Theatre, in the heart of historical and trendy Chiado neighborhood.
Totally renovated and decorated with very good taste, it's the perfect choice for those who want to be in the noblest part of the city with comfort and personality.
You will be a few steps away from the most famous shops, cafes, museums, theaters and all you'll want to visit.
Don't worry about inconvenient stairs! The building has modern elevators.
If you have (or wish to rent) a car, we have a parking space with no extra charge! What is very rare in the city center. Although you will be so central you will probably not need much to use a car at all... If you wish to use it, please, let us know when you submit your reservation.
In the apartment you will find:
- Spacious entrance hall.
- Living/dining room with table for 8, comfortable couches, working space and cable TV with more than 120 channels.
- 2 suites with private bathrooms.
- Third complete bathroom.
- Fully equipped kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, microwave, oven, coffee machine.
- Extraordinary cotton sheets, towels, and other linen included.
- Black-outs on the windows.
- Air-conditioning and heating in all rooms.
- Free WiFi
- High-Speed Internet Service.
The apartment is just right by the side, but not in, the night-life districts of Bairro Alto and Cais do Sodré (Pink Street).
It´s also in the center of all public transportation in Lisbon: Buses, Trams, Metro, Trains & Boats at 1 minute walking. Airport at 15/20 minutes by taxi.
- 15-minute walking distance from the Cais do Sodré Train Station, from where you can go to the beaches of Carcavelos, Estoril, and Cascais and also the Boat Station to the beaches in Costa de Caparica.
- 5 minutes walking distance from Bairro Alto.
- 10 minutes walking distance from Cais do Sodré.
- 5 minutes walking distance from Rossio (train station to Sintra), Baixa, Terreiro do Paço (Praça do Comércio).
- 15 minutes walking distance from Príncipe Real.
Any questions you have, feel free to ask. We will be very glad to help in every possible way.
3 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
SleepingBed linen, 1 Double bed, 1 King bed, 1 Studio couch
CookingBlender, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Diswasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Central heating, Fireplace
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Cable)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set
LaundryIron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousBuzzer, First aid kit, Smoke Detector, Vacuum cleaner