Príncipe Real 1 - Garden
- SQM 90
Wonderful two bedroom duplex apartment in a completely renewed building, with elevator, next to Jardim do Príncipe Real - one of the most charming areas of Lisbon.
Surrounded by hip shops, bars, restaurants and all the transportation you might need. Very close to Chiado and Bairro Alto, but with the calm and charm of the Príncipe Real. Extremely quiet and comfortable.
An excellent choice for families, couples and groups of friends.
In the apartment you will find:
- Bedroom with kingsize bed on the first floor.
- Bathroom with jacuzzi and shower and on the first floor.
- Bedroom on second floor with queen size bed.
- Bathroom with shower on the second floor.
- Living/dining room with dining table for 6 people and a comfortable sofa.
- Small extra living area on the second floor.
- Fully equipped kitchen with washer and dryer, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, oven, coffee maker, ironing board and iron.
- Prime quality sheets, towels and everything.
- Black-out cortines in all rooms.
- Air conditioning and heating in all rooms.
- Hair dryer.
- Cable TV with over a hundred channels.
- High speed WiFi.
Príncipe Real is the "it" district in Lisbon, being the neighborhood where the new restaurants and the most alternative shops are concentrated.
This part of the city has been called "Royal Prince" (Príncipe Real) in honor of D. Pedro V, son of Dona Maria II and its located on top of chic Chiado and beside bohemian Bairro Alto.
Príncipe Real has became a hipster area of the city thanks to several design shops that have emerged recently, attracting an increasingly younger population. However, it keeps intact its essentially residential charm with beautiful gardens, two of the city's quieter squares (Principe Real and Flores) and palaces. Its charm makes it one of the most exclusive neighborhoods and sought after regions to live.
Contrasting with the age of the recently recovered buildings and the pieces exhibited in the antiquaries of the zone, Príncipe Real shows a new vitality, becoming more and more cosmopolitan.
All this without mentioning the proximity of Bairro Alto and Chiado´s famous nightlife, shopping and leisure areas.
We will be here to help you in case you need any assistance.
2 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen
SleepingBed linen, 1 King bed, 1 Queen bed
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Electric heating
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Cable)
SanitaryTowel-set, Hot Tub
MiscellaneousBuzzer, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Smoke Detector